Posts

Monday - Music Tuesday - Interviews Wednesday - Reviews Thursday - Technology Friday - Blog Saturday - Random Sunday - Fashion

Friday 21 January 2011

Recovering from Yesterdays shock health fail

After my friends epic health fail yesterday I realised what's important in life and I will stop before I end up posting some soppy crap because...that's just not me haha.

Anyway today after college I went to his house to see how he was and give him a card that I got the rest of our music class to sign. He looks a lot better, at least he wasn't hallucinating or anything this time.

Just had a pretty awful Chinese and now sat at in bed wondering what to do. Probably end up watching misfits and writing a song.

I'm really going to try and post on here more now. I know I say that every time but I will this time! Seeing as I have more free time now. Also the bar at the top saying what I post on certain days will probably be ignored most the time but seeing as this is a blog it's alright for today :)

I don't know what the point of this post today was, If there ever is a reason behind any of my posts but anyway.

Band practise was again boring today, I can't wait until we get this show over and done with so I don't have to sing these songs any more. College is just frustrating, but I feel really out of place when Epic Health Fail Dude [not posting names :P] Isn't in. But I hope he doesn't come in Monday 'cause he needs rest. Even though he's insisting on coming in.

Ending with, If I manage to find any money about, I'm going to dye my hair this weekend. It could end up horrible as I'm doing it myself but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment