Posts

Monday - Music Tuesday - Interviews Wednesday - Reviews Thursday - Technology Friday - Blog Saturday - Random Sunday - Fashion

Friday 23 April 2010

INTERVIEW! - Emmanuella

Ok so I might be a bit bias but i think you must be the best YouTube singer
out there! Which has been your favorite cover you have done so far?

Heyy hahaha nowayyy your just bias hahaha! But thanks!
I think Beyonce - Ava Maria or Halo, I love Beyonce :)


Who is your favorite artist to cover?
Jonas Brothers, Justin Bieber and Beyonce

How long have you been interested in music?
Well I've always loved music since I was like 5 years old, in primary school I was always in school musicals and plays.

If you could duet with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
That's a hard one.... Michael Jackson really inspired me so I would have loved to do a duet with him. It would be amazing to do a duet with Chris Brown or Pixie Lott! 


Do you write your own songs?
Yes I do, but I haven't posted any on youtube yet because I'm sorting out melody and stuff.



Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 
Well I really just want to sing and make people smile with my songs. Just generally become successful in my field in whatever I end up doing.


Do you have a style icon? if so, who? 
I love Ferne Cotton and Alexa Chungs style!!!!


Favorite Quote?
Dreams do come true if you believe!?! Ahaha I can't think of a quote!


Now because i know you i thought id take the opportunity to ask you some questions which are well...not what i would usually ask! haha

If you were a toothbrush what colour would you be?
Pink and Orange strips :)

 If you were a biscuit what type would you be?

Custard Creams

 Whats your obsession?

 Oh Sunglasses and New Magazine :)

 Honestly...could you live without twitter?

 No waaay, that's hard!

 Do you have any other talents?

 I love dancing and I'm a good problem solver :)

Anything else you would like to say?
Thanks for wanting to interview meee, your my first interviewer!!! :)

 
No problem! Thanks for letting us interview you!

Check out Emmanualla's cover of Ava Maria and Halo below! and make sure you follow her on twitter!
http://www.twitter.com/emmanuellaaa  



No comments:

Post a Comment