Posts

Monday - Music Tuesday - Interviews Wednesday - Reviews Thursday - Technology Friday - Blog Saturday - Random Sunday - Fashion

Friday 30 July 2010

BLOG - Lego Batman//Felt tip eyeliner//Justin Bieber

So yes there are 3 things I am going to talk about today, [clearly listed in the title] but as you all know I'm prone to wonder so by the end of this....well I could've talked about 5 more completely random things.

I thought I’d introduce you to the land of Lego Batman because well.... LEGO BATMAN IN THE SHIZ!
I play it every time we go to my mates house and because it has never let us save it on his Xbox we have spend hours on end trying to complete it all in one night, [which we have failed to do yet] in hope that maybe, just maybe we would get further than the last time. One time we played till 1am and still had not finished it.
It becomes so addictive that you can't stop and you have so many laughs while playing and make so many random jokes that by the end of it you just start punching each other instead of the bad guys and see who can kill each other first. [This may just be the reason why we have yet to complete the game in one night]
Anyway the aim of this was to get you to play Lego Batman haha
It is always better with someone else because when you play 1 player.....well I have no idea what the hell the computer does because they just wander off god knows where and plays their own random game.

Felt tip eyeliner. Some of you might be thinking 'WTF is she on about?!' Well....you see I got this knew eyeliner and it says clearly on the tube 'Liquid Eyeliner'. Then when you open the actual thing there is this giant felt tip end! And to make it sound even better when you put it on it is actually like you are colouring in your eyelid, [whether this be good or bad to you, who knows] but although it's many downfalls I have already put, as soon as it dries, well, it's the most poor excuse for the colour black I have seen. As it absorbs into your eyelid it fades and is no longer the jet black eye liner/felt tip pen you had previously put on.

Now my last topic which many of you will now probably never read my blog again because of is Justin Bieber. She [oh sorry I mean He] is literally EVERYWHERE. I don't blame him because well he can't exactly help it, [maybe if he actually produced a song more suited for his age though] but seriously, I get it, all of you like him, BUT HE IS ONLY ONE PERSON and still I manage to see about 7483269547385643859 things about him a day. I understand you all love him but seriously....ye need to be chillin' because someone who is not a fan can only take so much. Also people compare every new male teen singer to him now-a-days. Look at Greyson Chance, for his age, he's got talent! [And let’s not forget he can sing deeper than little ol' Justin] but EVERYONE seems to compare him to Justin, and he's nothing like him! WHAT ARE YOU ALL ON!? And that Cody Simpson guy or whatever his name is....now he's cute ;] and i believe he has more talent than Justin, but then you get all these people jibbing on his page that he is nothing compared to Justin and that Justin rules. TBH i don't think the artists actually care if you think that aren’t like Justin because they just want to be their own person. [Some might even take it as a compliment]
So please, the land of Bliebers....please...chill.

Love
GodBless
Hannah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment